There's some stuff Santa needs to know so that he can write your child a letter!
Please fill out the form below, then click 'Add to Cart'
Please help Santa to personalise your letter by answering the following questions about your child.
Please note that the information you enter below will appear in the letters exactly as you have entered
it (including case sensitive), so please ensure you fill in the personalisation carefully - we want to
make sure we give your child the best gift possible!
Earlier this year Rudolph helped Mrs Claus to make Christmas cookies and boy did he do a great job. Together they made hundreds of cookies, and by the time they were finished Rudolph was covered in flour from head to toe... so much so that even his red nose had turned white! Ho! Ho! Ho!
Earlier this year Rudolph helped Mrs Claus to teach the baby Elves how to brush their teeth and boy did he do a great job. He taught them how to hold their toothbrush and how many times a day they needed to brush and he even let them use special candy cane flavoured toothpaste! Ho! Ho! Ho!
Earlier this year Rudolph helped Mrs Claus to teach our puppy Tinsel some fun puppy tricks and boy did he do a great job. Tinsel learnt how to shake hands and give a high five and he even learnt how to wag his tail to the tune of Jingle Bells! Ho! Ho! Ho!
Earlier this year Rudolph helped the Elves to build a HUGE Christmas tree made of green plastic building bricks and boy did he do a great job. They worked day and night to finish the tree and by the time they were finished it was taller than our tallest Elf! Ho! Ho! Ho!
Earlier this year Rudolph helped the Elves to run a North Pole Sports Day and boy did he do a great job. They held events for the highest reindeer take off and the fastest toy maker in the Workshop and they even held an event for the best reindeer snowboarder! Ho! Ho! Ho!
1. PS. Thank you very much for the food you left out last Christmas. It was just wonderful!
2. PS. I know it’s exciting, but please do your very best and try to go to bed early on Christmas Eve.
3. PS. Well done on being one of Santa's Little Elves last year. You did a fantastic job!
4. PS. Thank you so much for your wish list. I will be doing my very best to bring you something special!
5. PS. Thank you so much for your wonderful letter. I just loved reading it!
6. PS. I promise that I will still know where to find you when you go away on holidays this Christmas!
IMPORTANT: Before you add your letter to the cart, remember to double-check everything to ensure you
are happy with the information you have entered and that all spelling, capital letters etc are correct. If
you are happy with the information you have entered please tick the box below to accept and then add to the