There's some stuff Santa needs to know so that he can write your child a letter!
Please fill out the form below, then click 'Add to Cart'
Please help Santa to personalise your letter by answering the following questions about your child.
Please note that the information you enter below will appear in the letters exactly as you have entered
it (including case sensitive), so please ensure you fill in the personalisation carefully - we want to
make sure we give your child the best gift possible!
My Head Elf Jingles has also been having heaps of fun teaching Rudolph how to wrap the presents this year. While Rudolph does a great job of wrapping the presents, sometimes his loose fur gets caught on the sticky tape! We tried to remove as much of his fur as possible, but we think some presents still might have some of his fur attached, so make sure you look out for this when you unwrap your presents this year, won’t you!
My Head Elf Jingles has also been having heaps of fun teaching Rudolph how to make the toys in the Workshop this year. Rudolph loves helping to make the toys, however he can be a little bit clumsy at times! One day Rudolph tripped over a big tin of red paint. The paint went flying everywhere and ended up landing on the Elves so that they ALL had red noses just like Rudolph! It was so funny!
My Head Elf Jingles has also been having heaps of fun teaching Rudolph how to do the clothes washing this Christmas. One day when Jingles wasn’t looking, Rudolph went to wash my special red Santa suit but instead of hanging it on the line to dry he put it in the dryer and it shrunk SO much that it was too small for even the smallest of the Elves to wear! Whoops!
My Head Elf Jingles has also been having heaps of fun teaching Rudolph how to decorate the sleigh this year. They touched up the paint, added some new decorations and even installed a new horn on the sleigh that plays Jingle Bells every time we honk it! We are having so much fun playing with the new horn and if you ever hear Jingle Bells on Christmas Eve you never know - it might just be coming from our sleigh!
1. PS. Thank you very much for the food you left out for Rudolph and I last Christmas. It was yummy!
2. PS. Well done on being one of Santa's Little Elves last year. You did a wonderful job!
3. PS. Don't forget to hang out your stocking on Christmas Eve. I have something very special to fill it with!
4. PS. Thank you so much for your wonderful letter! I just loved reading it!
5. PS. Don't forget to go to bed early on Christmas Eve!
6. PS. Please don't worry if you are going on holidays and you won't be at your house this Christmas. I promise that Rudolph and I will still know where to find you!
7. PS. As per our Santa Claus protocol we will try and be very quiet when we land our sleigh on your roof on Christmas Eve - hopefully we won't wake you!
8. PS. Thank you for sending me your Christmas Wish List! I will be doing my very best to bring you something special!
IMPORTANT: Before you add your letter to the cart, remember to double-check everything to ensure you
are happy with the information you have entered and that all spelling, capital letters etc are correct. If
you are happy with the information you have entered please tick the box below to accept and then add to the